Wednesday 7 March 2018

Jan - after stroke


Its 12 months after stroke.

Lots of Speech and Lang time. I know what want to say?  Scambled,
I think what's the only thing wrong.My brain is OK. My Arms and legs are OK. I am a lucky chap!

I running OK!  bit week, but picking up a pace weekly (month..) Beaverbooks 10K is on horizion.

Volodymyr Petrovych Kuts
"After retirement, Kuts worked as an athletics coach. His stomach pains led to alcoholism and loss of job. Kuts suffered a stroke in 1972 and died in 1975, in an apparent suicide from mixing sleeping pills and alcohol" 
Olympics and World Record holder

Emil Zátopek " Zátopek died in Prague on 22 November 2000 at the age of 78, from the complications of a stroke."

I hero of mine, I when to see him at Blackpool. He jogged a bit at Pontins. They chanted ZA-TO-PEK 



I read all I had. 

https://chorley6hourroadrace.wordpress.com/ caught my eye.   




No comments: